To join this course, Simply fill in the details below
we will then be in touch to confirm details
You can also email or call us
Upcoming VR19 Preservation of Evidence Courses
On successful completion of this course, certificates are provided accredited/recognized by the IVR (Institute of Vehicle Recovery), NHSS 17/17(b) & PAS 43.This course can also count towards Driver CPC training hours if requested at time of booking.
Preservation of Evidence Course
VR19 provides recovery technicians with the information required to enable them to recover a vehicle on behalf of the Police without contaminating or damaging vital evidence required to secure a prosecution.
Key Learning Outcomes
• Organisations that form the link between the crime and the court case
• Forensic evidence that may be required by the police
• Potential biological hazards specific to vehicle recovery
• Avoiding contaminating a crime scene/evidence
• Preserving evidence and continuity of evidence
• Police expectations
• Mechanical preservation